Ottawa Defence Counsel Law Firm Serving All of Canada
Backed by over 36 years of experience, Harbic Law offers criminal law services to Ottawa and Eastern Ontario. If you are faced with criminal charges, the barristers, solicitors and notaries of Harbic Law can provide professional advice and representation.
There are over 800 types of criminal offences in Canada. Therefore, it is essential to have a lawyer that is skilled in criminal law. Harbic Law has the experience to ensure your interests are protected, your rights defended, and your case thoroughly pursued.
Harbic Law is a full-service criminal law defence firm. It can assist you or your family members on all matters pertaining to the criminal justice system, including:
- Consultation Prior to Being Charged
- Representation upon Being Charged
- Assistance in Securing Judicial Interim Release (Bail)
- Representation in Court at All Levels Including Both Trial and Appeal
- Charges in Which Harbic Law Have Defended Accused Persons Include
- Homicides & Related Offences
- Weapons Offences
- All Manner of Assaults
- Sexual Offences, Sexual Assault, Sexual Interference, Human Trafficking
- Fraud, Money Laundering, Uttering Forged Documents
- Robbery, Break & Enter
- Property Crimes Including Theft, Mischief to Property
- Driving while Impaired, Blood Alcohol over 80, Failure to Provide Breath Sample, Driving while Prohibit, Dangerous Driving
- Drug Offences Including Simple Possession of a Controlled Substance as well as Possession for the Purposes, Trafficking, Importing, Production of a Substance
- Youth Criminal Justice, All Criminal Charges against Youths
- Custom & Income Tax Offences
- Provincial and Federal Regulatory Offences
Harbic Law has been provided excellent criminal law defence services to First Nations people, ensuring that their rights, as provided for in "Gladue", are respected.
Youth Criminal Justice
Harbic Law has extensive experience representing youths between the ages of 12 and 18 who are charged with criminal offences.
Mentally-Challenged Accused Persons
Persons who suffer from various mental health issues may find themselves charged with criminal offences. Harbic Law has experience in assisting such individuals through the Criminal Justice System.
Harbic Law represents clients involved in cases such as Criminal Code Offences, Motor Vehicle Offences, Federal & Provincial Regulatory Offences, Criminal Suspensions, Homicide, Assault, Burglary, Arson, Drug Possession & Distribution, and Fraud.
Controlled Drugs and Substances Act Charges
The trafficking, importing, and simple possession of prohibited substances, including marijuana, hash, heroin, cocaine, “crack”, “speed”, L.S.D., “magic mushrooms”, etc., are serious offences in Canada that can attract very lengthy jail sentences. All persons charged with such offences need proper legal representation. Harbic Law is prepared to defend you on such charges.