Representing You on Motor Vehicle Offence Charges
Losing your licence can drastically affect your ability to travel and earn a living wage. As lawyers experienced in matters of criminal offences related to a motor vehicle, Harbic Law defends clients facing motor vehicle suspensions.
Harbic Law has successfully represented clients charged with:
- Impaired Driving (Alcohol or Drugs)
- Refusal to Submit to a Breath Test for Alcohol
- Fleeing the Scene of an Accident
- Dangerous Driving
- Bodily Harm by Criminal Negligence
- Death by Criminal Negligence
- Failure to Stop for Police
- All Highway Traffic Offences
Free Half-Hour Consultation
If you have been charged with a criminal offence involving a motor vehicle, Harbic Law would like to discuss your case during a free, half-hour consultation. To arrange your consultation, please contact Harbic Law. We are accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.